FIREBIRDS ROLLS OUT TANTALIZING FALL MENU
Featuring Favorite Flavors of The Season
Charlotte, N.C. (Sept. 12, 2018) – With crisp autumn days a few weeks away, Firebirds Wood Fired Grill has unveiled its new seasonally inspired Fall Features menu, highlighting some of the best flavors of autumn. These include Grilled Short Ribs, Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Spinach Salad, Wicked Burger and more. Firebirds is compiling a fall menu full of guest favorites from past seasonal menus. Additionally, Firebirds is offering a twist on an old favorite, Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Spice Butter Cake, available for a limited time.
“We constantly hear from our guests that they would love to try some of our seasonal dishes again, so our fall menu is full of items that our guests have adored in the past,” said Firebirds Executive Chef Steve Sturm. “It is no wonder either, as these are menu items full of fresh, bold ingredients that pair well with the cooling temperatures.”
Available Sept. 12 – Oct. 23, the Fall Features menu includes:
- Wicked Burger: Griddle-seared, hand-pattied beef with melted Tillamook cheddar, lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion aioli on a brioche bun
- Short Rib Grilled Cheese with roasted red pepper, Gouda and Tillamook sharp cheddar cheeses, served on toasted sourdough with choice of side
- Grilled Short Ribs: Fire-seared boneless short ribs, served over creamy Gouda grits, with crispy Parmesan-dusted Brussels sprout leaves
- Cauliflower “Steak” Frites: Wood-grilled cauliflower steak with roasted chile hummus, chimichurri sauce, Parmesan fries and cucumber salad
Lunch and Dinner
- Chile Rubbed Salmon topped with crab and spinach fondue, served with Parmesan mashed potatoes
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts and Spinach Salad with pumpkin seeds, Parmesan and craisins, tossed in orange-cranberry vinaigrette
- Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Spice Butter Cake topped with spiced pecans and vanilla whipped cream, drizzled with Woodford Reserve-spiked salted caramel sauce
Firebirds has an extensive wine list that pairs perfectly with its Fall Features, as well as a new line-up of craft beers and 11 seasonal cocktails available starting Sept. 26.
Firebirds’ hand-crafted seasonal cocktails include:
- One Chill Mule: Tito’s Vodka, pear elixir, fresh lime juice, cranberry juice and Owen’s Ginger Beer
- The Tipsy Pig: Elijah Craig Bourbon, Carpano Antica Sweet Vermouth, Angostura Bitters and homemade bacon brown sugar syrup, served on the rocks
- Citrus Grove Gimlet: The Botanist Gin, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, fresh lime and grapefruit juices and basil elixir, served up
- Cinnamon Roast: Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum, Fireball Cinnamon Whisky, Baileys Irish Cream and cold brew coffee, shaken and served over ice
In addition to Fall Features, the contemporary-polished restaurant has revamped its kids menu with new activities and games designed to teach children the value of Integrity, Trust, Empathy, Caring and Humility. Together, these virtues spell “I Teach” and help kids learn how to be the leaders of tomorrow.
About Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, a contemporary-polished restaurant, is an energetic twist on the traditional grill featuring a boldly flavored, classic American menu in an inviting, fire-centric atmosphere. Signature menu items include hand-cut, aged steaks and fresh seafood hand-fileted in-house and seared over locally sourced hickory, oak or pecan wood in Firebirds’ scratch kitchen and exposed wood-fired grill. The open, stylish, enticing décor incorporates wood-fired themes and entertaining spaces, such as the outdoor patio with seasonal comforts and the award-winning FIREBAR®. Popular specialties include Wine Down Mondays, happy hour, artisan cocktails, craft beer, bourbon, after dinner drinks and Firebirds’ private label wine. In keeping with its mission, “To Serve, Enrich and Exceed,” Firebirds supports ever-growing sustainability efforts throughout its restaurants and partners with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, with more than $1.2 million raised for childhood cancer research through the sale of fresh-squeezed lemonade. Visit firebirdsrestaurants.com to become a member of Firebirds’ Inner Circle, make an OpenTable reservation or order ToGo online.