Charlotte, N.C. (February 6, 2019)- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is offering a limited-time menu featuring fresh, scratch-made seasonal favorites such as the Crab Cake Sandwich, Grilled Salmon Bowl and Grilled Beef Tenderloin Oscar. These delectable dishes are available at participating locations through Feb. 26.
“Our February Features menu was created with bold new twists to highlight the season’s best flavors,” said Firebirds Executive Chef Steve Sturm. “These traditional dishes with unique flavors, combined with our personalized service, are sure to provide the perfect Valentine’s atmosphere.”
The February Features menu includes:
- Crab Cake Sandwich – with remoulade sauce, lettuce and tomato
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin Oscar – topped with lump crab, asparagus and blistered tomato cream
Lunch and Dinner:
- Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes – Old Bay® Seasoning, tortilla slaw, mango habanero chutney
- Grilled Salmon Bowl – wood–grilled salmon over a warm salad of organic ancient grains, toasted pecans, asparagus, roasted red peppers, craisins and goat cheese, drizzled with citrus vinaigrette
- Butcher Steak – wood-grilled flat iron steak
- Chocolate Cheesecake – with raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries
In addition to its ample wine list and signature cocktails such as the Double Black Diamond Martini®, Firebirds is introducing a new cocktail for the month of February:
- The Queen of Hearts – Reyka vodka and St-Germain elderflower liqueur, fresh lemon juice and raspberry, charged with Prosecco
Firebirds also offers gift cards, reservations on OpenTable or order from our ToGo menu at firebirdsrestaurants.com. Register to be a Firebirds’ Inner Circle member and be the first to hear about upcoming events, promotions, new menu items and exclusive offers. Members also receive a gift for joining and a gift on their birthday.
About Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, a contemporary-polished restaurant, is an energetic twist on the traditional grill featuring a boldly flavored, classic American menu in an inviting, fire-centric atmosphere. Signature menu items include hand-cut, aged steaks and fresh seafood hand-fileted in-house and seared over locally sourced hickory, oak or pecan wood in Firebirds’ scratch kitchen and exposed wood-fired grill. The open, stylish, enticing décor incorporates wood-fired themes and entertaining spaces, such as the outdoor patio with seasonal comforts and the award-winning FIREBAR®. Popular specialties include Wine Down Mondays, happy hour, artisan cocktails, craft beer, bourbon, after dinner drinks and Firebirds’ private label wine. In keeping with its mission, “To Serve, Enrich and Exceed,” Firebirds supports ever-growing sustainability efforts throughout its restaurants and partners with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, with more than $1.4 million raised for childhood cancer research through the sale of fresh-squeezed lemonade. Visit firebirdsrestaurants.com to become a member of Firebirds’ Inner Circle, make an OpenTable reservation or order ToGo online.