Can Firebirds Wood Fired Grill accommodate larger parties?
At Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, we strive to accommodate all of our guests’ needs. Please contact us with your specific request.
Does Firebirds Wood Fired Grill accept reservations?
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill accepts reservations. Call or click the Reservations button from your location of choice to reserve a table.
Who do I contact if I had a positive or poor guest experience at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill?
At Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, we value and appreciate your feedback. Please let us know about your experience while in the restaurant or use our Contact Us form.
How do I make a suggestion for a new Firebirds Wood Fired Grill Location?
At Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, we value and appreciate your feedback. Please make your location suggestion using our Contact Us form.
What credit cards does Firebirds Wood Fired Grill accept?
We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
What hours is Firebirds Wood Fired Grill open?
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill opens starting at 11 AM and closes at 10 PM Sunday -Thursday and 11PM Friday and Saturday.
Is Firebirds Wood Fired Grill open for breakfast?
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill offers lunch and dinner service only.
Does Firebirds Wood Fired Grill have a Seniors day?
Not at this time.
Where can I find nutrition information?
Your health is important to us here at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill. Please visit our Health & Nutrition page to find information on our main menu items.
Does Firebirds Wood Fired Grill offer gluten-free food options?
Yes, we offer gluten-free options. Gluten-free menu items are identified in our main menu and listed in a separate Gluten-free menu available online or at the restaurant.
How do I get recipes for my favorite Firebirds Wood Fired Grill dishes?
We appreciate your interest in our food. Please fill out the Contact Us form with your specific request, and we’ll get right back to you.
How do I sign up for the Inner Circle?
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill Inner Circle is a great way to be the first to hear about upcoming events, promotions, new menu items and occasional exclusive offers. You can join at the restaurant or online.
I have not received emails or my coupon from the Firebirds Wood Fired Grill Inner Circle. When should I expect them?
First of all, thank you for joining our Firebirds Wood Fired Grill Inner Circle. There could be a number of reason why you are not receiving our Inner Circle emails. Some of the most commons ones include:
- – You signed up at the restaurant within the last couple of weeks. In this case, your registration is still getting processed. Once processed, we will send you a welcome email.
- – Your birthday is more than seven days away. We send our birthday messages seven days before your birth date.
- – Our email may have been filtered for spam. Check your junk mail folder for possible spam filtering. To ensure delivery of future Inner Circle emails, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- – You filled out the registration slip a while ago, but we couldn’t process it. In this case, we invite you to register for our Inner Circle online.
- – You registered a while ago but under a different name and email address than the one you’re using now. Please use our Contact Us form to provide us with that information, we’ll be glad to look into it.
- Check the following settings of your email application (i.e. Outlook) or those within your email provider:
- – Filters: – do you have any filters directing incoming emails from email@example.com to go to another folder?
- – Forwarding – have you set any forwarding instructions for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to go to another email address?
- – Blocked Address – email@example.com might be on the Blocked Addresses list. To ensure delivery, add firstname.lastname@example.org to the Safe Senders list.
If none of the above apply to you, please contact us using our Contact Us form. We will look into the matter immediately and promptly get back to you.
I want to unsubscribe from the Inner Circle. How do I do that?
We offer one-click unsubscribe. Simply click the Unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any of our Inner Circle emails, and you will be automatically unsubscribed. If you do not have access to an Inner Circle email to do that, please let us know using our Contact Us form. We will unsubscribe you immediately.
I need to update my email address. How can I do that?
You can update your email address by clicking the Update Profile button located at the bottom of any of our Inner Circle emails. If you do not have access to an Inner Circle email to do that, please let us know using our Contact Us form. We will update your email address promptly.
Do Firebirds Wood Fired Grill gift cards expire?
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill gift cards never expire.
How can I check the balance of my current gift card?
You may check your gift card balance any time online by using the Balance Inquiry on the Gift Card page.
How do I buy a gift card?
You can purchase a gift card at the restaurant or online. You have the option to purchase and email a virtual gift card online.
Are there any service fees for gift cards?
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill gift cards do not have any associated service fees.
Can a gift card be reused?
Yes! You can reuse your Firebirds Wood Fired Grill gift cards as many times as you like until the balance is used up.
In what denominations can I get a gift card?
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill gift cards can be purchased for any denomination.
Can Gift cards be used for tax & gratuity?
You may apply your gift card to food, beverage, and tax but not to gratuity.
Can I get back any unused portion of my gift card?
No. The balance will remain on your gift card until the full value has been depleted.
Do you offer a large purchase discount on gift cards?
Yes. Our Firebirds Wood Fired Grill Corporate Buying Program offers discount tiers for bulk purchases. Apply for an account online and save up to 25%.
$500-$999 – save 5%
$1,000-$1,499 – save 10%
$1,500-$1,999 – save 15%
$2,000-$2,499 – save 20%
$2,500+ – save 25%
How much is shipping?
First Class US Mail is completely FREE! Delivery takes 3-10 business days. P.O. Boxes must use this option. We also offer FedEx express shipping options. And of course, you can always choose to email a virtual card.
Corporate buying shipping options vary. Please visit our Corporate Buying site for more information.
My question is not answered here.
For answers to additional Gift Card questions, visit Here.